Doing Florence on your own with a guidebook, water bottle and good walking shoes can be a daunting proposition. How about a professional guide who can get you past the lines in a flash and educate you about art history and Italian culture? We organize these kinds of tours and can tailor them to your requirements and interests. Here is a typical day:
– 9:30am Meet the guide at the entrance to the Accademia and see the museum that features Michelangelo’s David
– 12:45pm Lunch at Gastone Restaurant with wine.
– 2:15pm Guided walking along the streets and the squares of the daily life
in the Renaissance, Duomo square and Signoria Square.
– 4:00pm Guided visit to the Uffizi Gallery.
– 6:30pm End of the program
Contact us if you will be in Florence and would like this kind of special treat!